Draineye USB Camera + Drain Rod Mount
£49.95 inc. VAT
£41.63 exc. VAT
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
- Clamps to your existing drain rod
- USB camera with 15 metre waterproof cable
- Watch and record live footage on your laptop
- Ideal for storm drains, chimneys and long pipes
- Draineye 15 Metre USB Camera
- LED Illuminator
- Drain rod mount with jubilee clip
- Software CD
- Laserware 18 Month Warranty
A drain rod is required. The mount fits drain rods measuring 10mm in diameter, including the popular Silverline 273193, B&Q’s own-brand drain rod and more (please note that it does not fit the Bailey 5431.)
- Camera length: 15 metres
- Camera focus: 3cm to Infinity
- Camera waterproof rating: IP67 (submersible to one metre)
- Mount material: Silicone
- Mount dimensions: 10*4*4cm
- Illuminator battery: One AAA battery (included)
- Operating System Requirement: Windows (Vista or newer)
You can download the software here
Introducing the Draineye Mounting Kit for drain rods.
Allowing you to connect a Draineye camera and LED illuminator to the end of your drain rod, the Draineye USB is a cost-effective solution for surveying storm drains, chimneys and other pipes running in a straight line. Plug the camera’s USB socket into your Windows laptop and stream live footage through the included software. The kit is fully waterproof, although best results are achieved when the camera is not fully submersed.
Connects to an existing drain rod.
Using the included jubilee clip, the Draineye’s silicone mount secures to the end of a drain rod using a philips screwdriver.
The mount fits drain rods measuring 10mm in diameter, including the popular Silverline 273193, B&Q’s own-brand drain rod and more (please note that it does not fit the Bailey 5431.)
View live footage on a laptop.
The included Windows software allows you to view and record live footage at the click of a button. Thanks to the LED illuminator and a high quality camera lens with infinity focal distance, sharp pictures are much easier to obtain when compared to a standard USB endoscope. You can also view footage on an Android phone or tablet, using a “Micro USB to USB Adapter” (not included) and a free Android webcam app like “CameraFi”.