NDX Laser Lamping Kit
£259.99 inc. VAT
£216.66 exc. VAT
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
- NDX laser lamp
- Pro mount upgrade with wind/elevation Bishop mount and scope rail mount
- Megalith 2800mAh battery
- USB battery charger (plugs into any USB port)
- Rat tail pressure switch
- Carry case
- Laserware 18 month warranty
- Weight: 253g lamp without battery, 302g lamp with battery, 462g with mounts and battery
- Dimensions: 50*220*27mm
- Battery type: one 18650 lithium battery (included)
- Battery life: 9hrs
- Laser module: 50mW Glacier, 532nm green
- Min. working temperature: -5C
- Laser class: class 3B. Suitable for use on private land only
Unlike traditional gun lamps, which use LEDs or halogen bulbs, the NDX is equipped with a high-tech laser module. Because the laser light does not scatter, the NDX’s vivid green beam is a dense circle of light that provides a considerably clearer sight picture. Fully focused, the beam can travel over 1000m.
The NDX uses a wavelength of 532nm, that many types of quarry - including foxes, rabbits, mice, rats and boar - find difficult to register. The NDX will illuminate your targets without them even noticing, making it an excellent alternative to night vision.
Operate in sub-zero temperatures.
Other laser products find it difficult to deal with chilly conditions. The Laserware NDX uses similar advanced technology to our previous laser designator models, the ND-50 and ND-100 Glacier. Its performance doesn’t deteriorate, even in temperatures as cold as -5˚C.