Nightfox 100V Night Vision Binocular
£109.99 inc. VAT
£91.66 exc. VAT
- Revolutionary widescreen viewing monitor – comfortable viewing with both eyes, even useable with glasses
- Viewing range of up to 100m at night, 3x magnification with 6x digital zoom
- Straightforward and instantaneous operation
- 6hrs battery life on eight AA batteries
- 18 month warranty and Nightfox product support from the UK
- Nightfox 100V night vision monocular
- Neck strap
- Instruction manual
- Laserware 18 month warranty
- Weight: 603g
- Dimensions: 185*145*55mm
- Viewfinder: Electronic
- TFT Resolution: 320*240
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Aperture: F1.4
- Lens Resolution: VGA
- Range: 100m
- Zoom: Up to 2X Digital
- Magnification: 3x
- Luminance: 1W IR LED
- Power Supply: 8*AA batteries (alkaline or lithium)
- Battery life: 6hrs
- Temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- EAN number: 5060577470090
Easy on the eye.
The Nightfox 100V is a new type of of digital night vision device that's easier to use, and at a much lower price. It's similar to a normal night vision monocular, but with one large widescreen viewing monitor for both eyes. You can even use the comfortable eyepiece whilst wearing glasses.
Clear as day.
Because the Nightfox's digital sensor is highly sensitive, in ambient light such as at dusk or dawn you don't need to use the built-in infrared illumination to see far. There are 7 levels of IR illumination to use in different conditions. The highest level is powerful enough to see up to 100m at night. Thanks to a high frames-per-second camera sensor, the widescreen video monitor displays crisp, seamless footage that's easy on the eye.
The Nightfox has been made as easy to use as possible. Start up is instantaneous, and while you're observing, three buttons (controlling the power, zoom, and IR illumination) and a focus wheel are right at your fingertips. Set up the 100V for extended periods, such as wildlife observation, using the tripod thread on the base.
Tough and dependable.
The Nightfox 100V uses digital technology, so unlike traditional analogue night vision devices it doesn't experience illumination overexposure from high levels of light. It will operate for up to 6 hours on 8x AA batteries (not included), in temperatures from -20°C to 60°C, and the solid construction and tough plastic case protect it from wear-and-tear.