Nightfox 120R Recording Rechargeable Night Vision Binocular
£179.99 inc. VAT
£149.99 exc. VAT
Revolutionary widescreen viewing monitor. Lightweight and head-mountable
- 7 levels of infrared illumination, viewing range of up to 150m at night. 3x magnification and 2x digital zoom
- Record photos and videos, play back files on the device, or transfer by USB (micro SD memory card required)
- Rechargeable. Battery life of 2hrs on maximum IR, or 5hrs with the IR off
- Nightfox 18 month warranty, and UK product support
- Nightfox 120R night vision binocular
- Neck strap
- Head mount
- USB charging cable
- Instruction manual
- Laserware 18 month warranty
- Zoom: 3x, plus 2x digital zoom option
- Batteries: Rechargeable (charge via USB)
- Night viewing range: 150m
- Recording capability: Yes (Micro SD required)
- TFT resolution: 320*240
- Dimensions: 17*14*7cm
- Weight with batteries: 360g
- Head mountable: Yes
- Aperture: F1.4
- Infrared power: 2 watt
- Warranty: 18 months
Powerful night vision.
Due to its inbuilt dual infrared bulbs and sensitive digital camera, the 120R lets you view at least 150m in complete darkness, depending on ambient light levels. There are seven levels of IR (2.5W 850nm) to illuminate even the darkest surroundings. 3x magnification and 2x digital zoom will help you pick out your mark on the clear screen.
Lightweight and practical.
The 120R has a built-in lithium battery that is rechargeable via USB (cable included). Just plug into your USB phone charger, or a computer. A full charge takes around 4 hours from flat. This feature makes the unit extremely lightweight, weighing just 335g. It can therefore comfortably be head-mounted with the included head strap.
Record & playback.
View your recorded files directly on the device, or quickly and easily transfer your photo and video files by SD card or USB cable to watch at home or share with others.
Many handy features.
As well as being able to record footage, the 120R's menu is highly customisable. For example, other night vision devices have bright screens that damage your own eye's natural night vision. It's easy to adjust the brightness setting on the 120R's LCD screen, and your chosen brightness level will even be remembered after switching the device off.