Nightfox 81R Recording Night Vision Monocular
£89.99 inc. VAT
£74.99 exc. VAT
- Compact design, fits in a pocket
- Viewing range of 100-150m at night
- Record video footage onto a Micro SD card
- 3hrs battery life on four AA batteries
- 18 month Nightfox warranty
- Nightfox 81R Night Vision Monocular
- Carry Case
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Laserware 18 Month Warranty
Four AA batteries are required – disposable alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are required. The unit will not run on lead acid batteries.
Micro SD memory card is required – the memory card must be a speed of Class 10 or above. A capacity of 4GB should be plenty for the majority of users.
- Dimensions: 134*92*47mm
- Weight: 250g excluding batteries
- Viewfinder: Electronic
- TFT Resolution: 320*240
- Sensor: CMOS
- Lens Resolution: VGA
- Range: 100-150 metres with built-in infrared bulb
- Zoom: Up to 2X Digital
- Magnification: 7x
- Luminance: 1.5W IR LED (850nm)
- Power Supply: 4*AA batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH)
- Battery life: Approx 3hrs of mixed usage (over 2hrs with IR LEDs constantly on full brightness)
- Temperature range: -20C to 60C
- EAN number: 5060577470014
Due to its small size and simple button layout, the 81R is a breeze to use, with only one hand. Switch it on, hold it up to your eye, and you're off - into the night.
...Many handy features.
As well as being able to record footage, the 81R's menu is highly customisable. For example, other night vision devices have bright screens that damage your own eye's natural night vision. It's easy to adjust the brightness setting on the 81R's LCD screen, and your chosen brightness level will even be remembered after switching the device off.
Pocket sized and powerful.
On the pocket-sized Nightfox 81R, there are seven levels of IR (1.5W 850nm) to illuminate even the darkest surroundings: the maximum viewing range is 150m at night, depending on ambient light levels. 7x magnification and 2x digital zoom will help you pick out your mark on the clear screen.
Record & playback.
View your recorded files directly on the device, or quickly and easily transfer your photo and video files by SD card or USB cable to watch at home or share with others.